Mr. Banwari Lal Saharan S/O Sh. Brij Lal Saharan
Rakatdata Sadan ,Dayanand Colony, Dhani Lakhji ,Sureran Road, Ellenabad.(Sirsa)
DOB: - 10-06-1965 Caste; Saharan (Jat)
Qualification:- B.A. with Maths , M.A. in Pol. Science.
Designation: - Maths Teacher ,Superintendent , Coordinator , Social worker., Administrator .
(Nachiketan Public School, Ellenabad , Distt. Sirsa, Haryana)
• Red Cross Life Member
• Distt. Coordinator , ISBTI India
• Peace Committee Member, Ellenabad.
• Secretary ,Shree Yog Vedant Sewa Samiti , Ellenabad.
• Cashier , All India Saharan Pariwar Samaj Sewa Samiti India.
• Distt. President, NIFAA Haryana.
• Governor, Dr. A.R.Kidvai (Governor House, Chandigarh)
• Wife of C.M. Smt. Asha Hooda (PGI, Rohtak)
• S.D.M Sh. Subhash Seyoran ( 26 January2009,Ellenabad)
• S.D.M Sh. Manjeet Singh (15 Aug. 2009 , Ellenabad)
• State Poet Sh. Udaybhanu Hansh (NPS, Ellenabad)
• Uttam Nagrik Purshkar Dainik Jagran (Newspaper)
• O.S.D, CM Dr. K.V. Singh
• Governor, J.N.Paharia (World Red Cross Day-2010 at Sirsa)
• Parliament Sec. Sh. Praladh Singh Gillakhera
(29 July 2011at Bhuratwala)
• Honored by Mela Khundaniya Da
(25th Sept. 2011at Bhatinda , Punjab)
• Minister Cpt. Ajay Singh Yadav (15 Aug. 2011 at Sirsa)
• S.D.M. Sh. Roshan Lal ( 26 January 2012 Ellenabad)
• Judicial Magistrate Sh. Amarjeet Singh (World T.B. Divas 24 March 2012 at Govt. Hospital Ellenabad)
• Commissioner , Neelam Pradeep Kasni , Hisar (13-01-2013)
• A.D.C. Sh. Shiv Prasad Sharma (8 May 2013)
• Shiv Shakti Blood Bank, Sirsa (14 June,2014)
• S.D.M. b.Vijay (26 january,2014) Ellenabad.
• S.D.M. Subhash Sheyoran (15 August, 2014)
• Rashtriya Swayam Sewak Sang. (22 March, 2015), Ellenabad.
• Local Samaj Sewi Sansthanyen Ellenabad, Sirsa and nearby
Organize Blood Donation Camp, Eye Camp, Eye Donate, Blood Grouping in schools, Swasthaya Jagrukta Abhiyan in Rural Area, Organize Health Awareness Camp in Rural Area and Help the needy and the poor. Jal Sewa (Drinking Water) at Railway Station and Bus Stand, Yoga Shivir for children, Distributed books for poor girls in girl’s school, Plantation etc., to work for saharan samaj.
• Eye donate: 9 persons after death
• Eye donate by father after death ( Late Sh. Brij Lal Saharan)
• At Rasham Pagri ; Blood Donation Camp (31 units)
• Blood donate by itself 21 times
• Blood donate by Smt. Kamla Saharan (wife) 2 times
• Rashan vitran (10 ahshyay v widhwa mahilaon ko) last 5 year
• Attend all the meetings and workshop of blood donor motivators and ISBTI general meeting Delhi and Chandigarh. (As Nayaa Saal- Nayaa savera)
• Organize Blood camps in schools and villages.
• Basic problems like water supply, street light, Sanitary condition, Fire
Brigade, Ambulance etc. by the help of administration.
• To inspire youth for eye donate.
• To create awareness in women, all the electricity connection taken in
our Mohla by the name of women.
• To provide knowledge of govt. policy and plan to the people.
• Future Plan
• To work for ISBTI under guidance (Dr. Yudhbir Singh Khaliya,
Commissinor Hisar ) .
• To work for Red Cross (Forming Junior Red Cross, First –Aid and
Ambulance Brigade) under (DC, Sirsa) order and guidance.
• Continue preceding all the above activities and program.
• To inspire and motivate the people for blood donation and eye donation
with new idea.
• Help the administration in any govt. policy for the poor.
• To work for All India Saharan Pariwar.